A detailed and clear description is important because it lets Guests know about your venue and your organisation from the start. A good description:
- provides all the details about your venue
- highlights what makes your space unique
- specifies what type of events you enjoy hosting and also type of event that you will not host
- provides a clear price and statement on inclusions and exclusions – cleaning, rubbish removal, security
- includes Terms and Conditions
Extra information such as floor plans and cancellation policies are also useful.
A good venue description excites interest in your community spaces, which can lead to bookings that increase space utilisation and generate income for the good of your organisation and community.
The sign up process will guide you though a range of tick box options regarding the facilities, preferred events, and accessibility features of your space.